This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
700!! Climbin’ to the top, son! Thank you all for being super amazing followers~!
Prize: 1 custom talksprite with 6 expression components (2 eyes -open and closed-, 2 mouth types -smile and frown-, 2 eyebrows -neutral, angry-) plus a blush component. I will send you all 8 combinations in gifs, as well as 2 blush gifs. You’ll be sent the prize via submission to your blog, so make sure it’s open!
~~ RULES ~~
- One like
- One reblog, no repeats!
- Must have your ask box open so that I may contact you IF you win.
- Must have a reference for the character available to me if you win.
-You have 48 hours to respond to the ask, or else I’ll pick someone else!
- You don’t have to be following me, but it’d be nice of course, since this is for my followers!
- Please be polite! If you win, please be clear with your decisions and requests, as well as to be patient! If you’re rude, I’ll pick someone else. This kind of prize requires a lot of cooperation between the winner and the giver! Thank you~ <3
Deadline is April 16th, 2014! Good Luck to all!!
last day to reblog!
Watch and be amazed.
take a shot every time someone reblogs this not realizing it’s Homestuck
take a shot every time someone in the homestuck fandom thinks the zodiac signs belong to homestuck and homestuck alone
jk don’t do that we’d all be drunk off our asses and even more irritating than we already are
Usually I’d agree with you bro, but you see, this kind of is. It’s not just the zodiacs, its the zodiacs (the troll symbols) in the corresponding blood colors. Not everything is about Homestuck, but sometimes, things actually are.
So many have began to look the same.
- Submitted by cyberponyditzy
I agree that there are a lot out there, but at the same time I thiiiiink people should have the freedom to make whatever they want. I mean there’s a lot of Rainbow Dash blogs out there but I thought “fuckit” and made a Dash blog the other day cos you know whatever I do wha i want who gives a shit I’m not gonna let some random person tell me “OI NO THERE’S ALREADY A BUNCH OF DASH BLOGS U CAN’T DO THAT STOP”
At the same time I think people can go ahead and try to be a bit more creative? Like I did with loner Dash, it’s something different I haven’t seen before so I’m going along with it.
My Doctor is pink.
My Doctor is blue.My Doctor is a drunk fat ass.
Drunk doc, Mad doc
Pink doc, Blue doc
My Doctor is evil and not a Valeyard but people tend to think he is.
I have several and they’re all dumb.
Maddy: “Did you just include me in a Seussian rhyme?”
Your Doctor is pink, and a few Doctors are blue
I have more Doctors than there are regenerations in Doctor Who
what have i started
what have i done
You have started something, that is quite fun.
Now back to the subject, of Doctor ponies,
My Doctor is different, trust me I’m not a phony,
For my Doctor is wacky, insane and a goon,
To sum it all up, my Doctor is a toon.
That means free access to Photoshop CS2 - and that already has most of what you could ask for, really.
All you have to do is create a FREE ADOBE ID.
I am not sure about commercial use, but MAN. FUCKIN’ SWEET DUDE
Signal boost for any of my followers who need art programs!
The cs2 programs date back only a few years, and still have much of the functionality of today’s more modern ones. The differences between most of the versions are little more than slight modifications or additions of minor features, and UI changes. Go for it guys!!
Also, in case the page is down, here are the download links + serials.
He’s lucky she likes this book
is she using a vhs to try to clean that up
I’m almost 100% sure that’s the box for Sonic 2
So I dyed my cats pink with leftover beet water. No regrets! <3 :D
I had to wash them because of some oil spill they had gotten into, and chose to use the beet water, which is perfectly safe. I had no idea it would really make them this pink.
In the 1960s, GE engineers developed the Cybernetic Anthropmorophous Machine, or Walking Truck. In 1966, the US Army awarded GE a contract for building the experimental vehicle. However, its hand and foot controls not only fatigued operators, but were impractical for prolonged use on the battlefield, so the project was discontinued. Kevin Weir at flux machine recently reanimated the Walking Truck so the mechanical beast could gallop once more.
Fandoms don’t die, they go god tier.
But we will go out with a bang.